LocalMtts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Mtts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tired of diets!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Smithmil

Tired of diets! Vide
PostSubject: Tired of diets!   Tired of diets! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:53 am

I worked long and hard against my fat, people advised me to take diet pills but I am afraid because I have heard bad things about this method. Let me know if someone has a diet and if you have had good results, because I've done it all and instead I think I gained more.
Back to top Go down
jamesaaland

Tired of diets! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tired of diets!   Tired of diets! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:54 am

It is always very important that you see a real doctor and not anyone who can pass off as such and you just pills. To my opinion is really bad to take diet pills or any other form abrupt weight loss. Since it may gain weight again after some time.

My experience after having dropped 25 kilos, I can say that it is far from being pumped up and completely committed to wanting to lose weight slowly. It is then the only way to maintain your weight ideal.

My advice is a good diet, never stop eating, but eating healthy and at least six times a day. And fundamental is that apart from exercising helps you lose weight your body to release stress.

But visit a good doctor.

Fruta Planta a 100% all Natural weight loss product.
Back to top Go down

Tired of diets!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LocalMtts  :: House :: Health and Human Services -